Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift guide

My first bit of news...


I am done with classes/papers/exams for the semester! Yay! Today I had my last exam, and now I am free - so I can finally write a post that I have been wanting to do for a while. 


This year for Christmas I am trying to buy gifts from smaller stores or independent sellers. For one thing, I think you can find more unique things, and for another, I'd rather give my money to individuals. Just an idea :) 


So I thought I'd share some of the websites (from etsy) where I found some items. I won't share exactly what I bought, in case someone I bought things for reads this. 


Folding Chair Designs - They have some really cute hair accessories
Moonbeamwishes - Awesome greeting cards 
PlaidCupcakeDesigns - A bit of this and that 


Another place where I actually asked for something for myself is Violet Bella. I adore her jewelry and have been wanting something from there for quite a while :) 


If you want even more gift guide ideas, check out this list from Scathingly Brilliant. 


Happy Christmas shopping - only twelve days till Christmas! 

No comments: